Trick or Treating hours in the Town of Tazewell will be October 31st from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
The Town of Tazewell is also sponsoring a Trunk or Treat on that same date and time, along with a movie night!
Any church, civic group, fire and police department, rescue squad, business, school, or individual that would like to set up and distribute candy may obtain a registration form at the
Town of Tazewell or by downloading one here.
Trunk or Treat registration rules:
1. You must arrive by 5:00 p.m. so you can be parked on the softball fields and allowed time to get set up. You will not be permitted to set up after 6:00 p.m.
2. You will be allotted a 12 x 12 space. There will be a limit of one spot per group or individual.
3. There will be no electrical hookups.
4. You may not burn candles at any time. Battery operated decorations are fine.
5. Any music must be appropriate for children.
6. You may wear costumes; in fact we encourage costumes, but please do not wear masks or heavy makeup. The children need to be able to see your face. You may do decoration themes, but please do not do extremely scary costumes.
7. Try to remember some children have food allergies.
8. We urge you to be prepared for a big turnout. If you run out, please do not try to leave before 8:30 p.m. You MUST stay until the event is completely over. This is for the safety of everyone involved. You must also clean up your spot before leaving.
For more information call (276) 988-2501.
Return registration form to the Town of Tazewell Municipal Building at 211 Central Avenue, Tazewell, VA or mail to P.O. Box 608, Tazewell, VA 24651.
After the Trunk or Treat, Lincolnshire Park will host a Halloween Movie Night!