Between Friends Gift Boutique, Tazewell Music Club, and Jeffersonville Artisans League proudly present the 4th annual Celebration of the Arts. It is a free festival showcasing area artisans, craftsmen, and musicians. The Beach Nite Band will perform that evening.
15% of sales are donated to music and art scholarships for Tazewell County students.
This 36th annual event is being held the second Saturday in September in downtown Bluefield, VA. Vendors set up with crafts, food, and fun. You will find plenty of activity and events for big and small.
Special Events During the Day Include:
- 5K Deer Walk/Run
- 3-D Archery Shoot & Black Powder Shoot-off 8 to Noon at Graham Rec. Park,
- Classic Car Show
- Apple Butter making at Ebenezer Methodist Church,
- Cake Walk,
- Tractor Hay Ride,
- Art Contest,
- Essay Contest,
- Bingo for Cancer & Drug Abuse,
- Amateur Photography Contest,
- Fireworks concludes the events at dark
Trick-or-treating for the Town of Tazewell will be held on Saturday, October 31, 2015.
The time will be announced later.
More information coming soon…